Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weight Watchers to the rescue!

Hello all!! I am 9 pounds down since 2/28/12. Yeah Boi! I joined Weightwaters a couple of weeks ago and lost a total of 10 pounds as of Friday. All I can say is that I realize more than ever that this band is a "tool" and not a quick fix.

I joined Weight Watchers because I found that I needed help knowing how good or bad things were that I was eating. The points calculator has saved me tremendously while grocery shopping. I now tend to eat alot of zero point foods like vegies. I see now that I can eat alot of high protein and fiber foods and they end up being very low in points. I am understanding the way food works alot better with WeightWatchers. Since January of 2011 I am down 39 pounds which is still good since I had a baby 5 months ago. As long as I keep losing this weight, I am on track.

I just wanted to give an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment