Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 5 and Feelin' Like a Million Bucks!

Yesterday was a very bad day for me so imagine waking up and feelin' 90% as if nothing ever happened!  No gas pain at all and as far as being regular I am back to "normal".  I was able to eat more and enjoy myself.  I am very thankful that this day that everyone from ObesityHelp.com talked about has come.  Everyone has said that after 3 or 4 days of having the band surgery that everything will start to get better.  I am very grateful to reach this day and be able to smile.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You will love the new you. Having the Realize Band 12/08 was one of the best things I have ever did for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I hope my band journey is as successful as many others.

    ReplyDelete