Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

On a nice get-a-way..

Hola and Good Morning!!

This week has been incredibly busy.  My mom was hospitalized for the last 2 days so I was very pre-occupied.  She went home yesterday and is doin' great.  My hubby decided to have a mini-getaway for a me and my son for the weekend.  It was way overdue.  The pants I wore to dinner yesterday were too big and I literally had to keep pulling them up! They were my favorite pants!  That was a complete shocker because of course I know I lost weight but how loose they were was just ridiculous!  Freakin' thumbs up to me!  I hit the Elliptical today and lifted weights.  I also joined the Y and will be taking group fitness classes. 

This week was my 2nd fill and I haven't had any issues at all! YAY! I feel a little restriction but all is good! No vomiting or anything.  I just wanted to check in and let you guys know that all went well after my last fill. 
Have a great day and TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. Get used to having baggy pants, my dear. I love every minute of it. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to what Miss Vickie said!

    ReplyDelete