Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hey Now!


Today, I had my second fill! YAY!! I had 2 more CCs for a total of 5CC's. I spoke to a family friend who has the band and she said she had 5-7 CCs before she felt restriction. That makes me happy to have 5CCs. Now, I also feel nervous about it at the same time cuz I actually feel restriction. I drank with no problems today so we'll see how eating goes tomorrow. BTW, I came into work today and a co-worker just saw my face (I was sitting down) and she said, "Holy Cow! I can see you lost a lot!" That made me feel wonderful!! My current weight is 285.6. My first fill was 2-15-11 and I weighed 289.2 then. My doc said to keep up the good work which also made me feel awesome! TTFN!!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

4 comments:

  1. I hope this fill gets you the restriction you want! I am hoping my next one will do the trick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Fill#2 and feeing good about it. My first fill is tomorrow so I am excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayay! I had a fill today too. I have a total of 6ccs.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I know this is so exciting for all of us! YAY!

    ReplyDelete