Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 6, 2011

1st "OH CRAP" Moment .....

Sooooo, I made scrambled eggs for my Sunday Breakfast. I took a bite and chewed a couple time and SWALLOWED!  Sweet heavens... I could feel the eggs go down and start to get stuck. I leaned over the fridge and wished like hell it would hurry up and pass. It felt like there was a big ball in your upper chest trying to go down but also trying to come up. 

I ran to the bathroom and to my amazement , I didn't barf! My body did this weird thing. I burped and pieces of eggs came out, another prompt burp came and more little pieces of eggs came out, another prompt burp and more eggs.  Soo why didn't I barf? Is this what happens to bandsters? We BURP the food out?  WEIRD!
 
Crazy part, I don't even have a FILL! Man, chewing alot before swallowing really requires being very aware of what you do when you eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment