Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A shake I made today...

Good Morning,
I made an awesome shake today.  I put 4 oz. of Kefir Strawberry Banana Probiotic smoothie in a blender along with 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (26 grams of protein), 3 ice cubes and 3 frozen strawberries. I blended that bad boy up in my Bullet Bender knock-off and it came out a consistency of a shake.  It was very good! The reason why I used a little bit of probiotic smoothie in it was to help me stay regular. The Kefir probiotic works quickly; within 24 hours for me. I put the vanilla protein in it to add some extra protein to my morning diet.  This will help me stay satisfied longer.  As for my pics, I haven't posted any yet because me trying to get my 5 year old take my pic didn't work out.  I don't have to work tomorrow so I'll have my hubby take them. TTFN!

1 comment: