Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Weekend...


Well this weekend was.... let's say interesting. I could have made better choices with the foods I ate. I had a crazy candy craving and I ate a handful of spice drops, you know..the sugar coated jelly candie things? They were tasty but not worth it however. I know I'll make mistakes along this journey so I'm not being too hard on myself.

Tomorrow I'm getting my second fill. Yay! I'm a little nervous b/c I have been eating Orowheat Flatbreads which are high in fiber (5g) and only 100 calories. I eat that with roasted turkey, swiss cheese and Kraft Olive Oil Mayo. I love that meal! I wonder at what point with my fills will bread begin to bother me?? Well off to hit the treadmill and possibly the Elyptical. TTFN!

Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

  1. I've been addicted to the cinnamon disc in the little red wrappers. Fortunantly, I found the sugar free version, but that's only made me eat more, lol. So, I understand. I don't beat myself up though. I say I can have 6 a day - and that's my treat for eating well in other aspects!

    Good luck on your fill. Have you tried the Sandwhich Thins? (I like Nature's Own). They are super thin and I've never had a problem with them (as long as I chew, chew, chew) vs. regular breat. Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete