Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Eating after my fill

Since having my fill Tuesday, I am feeling no different. This is great.  I was able to eat with no problem. Speaking of food.... My favorite breakfast food is Fit&Active Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal. Yumm-o! Here is info on it for 1 packet:
  • Calories: 160 / Total Fat: 3g / Cholesterol: 0mg
  • Sodium: 290mg / Potassium: 150mg / Carbs: 29g
  • Fiber: 6g / Protein: 7g
This fills me up and gets me going until lunch. If you haven't tried it yet, get some. I have other things I use daily that I will try to post later. Gotta jet....TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I love oatmeal and that brand sounds like something I'd like to try! Thank you for sharing, I'll be looking for it the next time I'm at the store!

    ReplyDelete