Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day11 Post Op

Good Morning! Today is Day 11 Post-Op and I feel amazing.  One thing has been on my mind, however. My stomach is at full capacity and I can over-eat if I choose to. That is very nerve-racking.  My Doc said until the first maybe 3 fills, I may not feel restriction at all. So my weight loss right now is basically all up to me!My first fill is on 2/15/11 and I must wait 4 weeks in between fills.  It was suggested that I incorporate Weight Watchers by counting points for everything I eat.  One thing I found interesting though;  I ate 2 hard boiled eggs for dinner and I chewed them well but when I swallowed, it was as if they were having a hard time going down. I could literally feel the eggs going down past the band. I'm not sure if its that eggs were thick n' dry or what. I had no choice but to take a sip of water.  I am down 1.5 pounds which is o.k. I wish it was more but I'll take any weight loss.  My hubby can see weight loss in my backside and the small of my back. I can see it in my thunder-thighs..LOL!  So, I am feeling great this morning. Later today, I'll hit the treadmill.  Gotta work with my band.


Until Later,
SMOOCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment