Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gooooood Morning! 21 Days Post Op!

Good Morning! In 2 days I get my first fill...and my Dr. does it under fluro! YAY! I hear this helps prevent leakage.  So yesterday I was running around all day and forgot to pack my lunch.  I found myself starving and had to be at an appt in 30 mins. I went to Arby's and got a little Arby Roast beef sandwich, ate the roast beef and tossed the bread. It made me feel a lot better.  I definitely need to pack my lunch and snacks when I know I'm going to have a hectic day. Any fast food really isn't that good for you.  So today I plan on getting in some exercise.  Also, I found some drinks that helps me with energy, is very healthy, no carbonation and is ONLY 35 CALORIES! I will try to post info about it tonight.

My last post I was cravin' for POP or a sip of Moscato.  I kinda got over it.  Pop isn't good for you but yet it tastes so good.  Pop is what helped get me get heavy.  So why did I want it so bad? Old habits.  I need to stop them altogether. Everyday is a work in progress. I will always have cravings, I just need to deal with it when I have them. I just visited a forum where someone lost 100 pounds with the band in 9 months.  That is so commendable! I need to focus on why I got weight loss surgery and make this a success!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: