Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's been a while....

Well its been 5 days since I blogged..MY BAD!  Okay, let's see if I can sum everything up that has happened so far.  Last Sunday was the Super Bowl and I went over my in-laws.  My mom-in-law had Jimmy John's sandwiches there.  I brought my own food...my favorite since being banded....Tuna salad...YUM! A little later I began to get hungry so I ate turkey, mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese.  Now, there were cookies, chips and POP.  I really, really wanted sum of that stuff. I just wanted to nibble just a bit of a cookie and eat just one chip ....bet I couldn't eat just one! I totally stayed away from it but I was a little "pouty" within. I hated that I couldn't just eat freely like I once could before! I knew that this was something I'm just gonna have to get over and live with...the crazy temptations and all.  Anyway, I consider Sunday a huge success because I behaved. 

Monday I went hard in the gym....then I left gasping for air and breathing hard.  Why can't I determine when enough is enough?  Why must I have to feel like I'm gonna die when I go so hard?  I should be pushing myself, right? My mistake...Not having my Advair.  The rest of the week was very busy. Kind of a blur!

Wednesday I weighed in...DRUM ROLLLLLL....Gained 1.5 pounds! WHAT??  Everyone is saying that it must be muscle because CLEARLY my clothes are loose on me! When I go to scratch my lower back, I feel less thickness and more smoothness. I got to say.. I LOVE IT!  I have to admit though, the 1.5 pound gain is toally bummin' me out.  Even tho it may be muscle, I want to see the scale go down!!!  It's a mind thing honestly.  I cannot wait to start droppin' weight like its nobody's bizness.  I want to make this a success! 

I have been slacking preparing my food as well as I did last week.  I find myself making a smoothie then waiting too long to eat my next meal which makes me want to eat here and there.  I have gotten more familiar with my band. When I wait too long to eat, I get this crazy hunger pang which feels odd vibrating on my band. It's an "upset stomach" feeling.  Once I put food in my mouth, it's like the little monster inside is satisfied. Then my body feels great.  When I'm on the floor on my knees and my stomach is pressed against my bed or couch, I get the upset stomach feeling again....Like I cannot have pressure on my band. It get up and it feels better. I am more aware of how thoroughly I chew my food.  I like that I am forced to slow down eating.  I can't just eat any and everything anymore. 

POP......I swear..My hubby brought a 2- Litre home and I opened the top..Smelled the sweetness..BTW, it was lemon-lime....  I smelled the sweetness, I put my lips on the opening and closed my eyes and imagined the taste..I did not turn it up..Just put my lips on the opening.  I know, PATHETIC! I miss the carbonation! I miss the fizzy goodness. I miss that insane belch after taking a big swig...  TWO positives..My skin is clearer and no more empty calories.

MOSCATO...I miss it after a hard days work! I actually want to call my Doc to ask if I can have just one drink because my fill is next Tuesday so technically I have no pouch for the carbonated liquid to sit in. It'll go right down.  On the other hand I'm afraid to ask..  I think he's gonna look at me in disgust... Umm, embarrassing.  I'm gonna ask anyway...I'll take the stink face.

Well that's all that's been happening with me..

Until later,
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment