Pages

Search This Blog

My Weightloss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Goooood Morning!

Hello all! Lately I have had a couple of things on my mind about my band.  So far, I am completely happy with it.  I don't have trouble keeping things down, I am never nauseated. I know everyone if different, I but I have heard people say they feel this and we have just the same amount of CC's in our bands.  This is very puzzeling to me, however, I am grateful I am not having complications......so far. 

I haven't taken any new pictures of myself because I needed new batteries for my camera. I went and got sum today so later I will try to post pics of myself on Obesityhelp.com.  I am feeling very confident as I keep losing weight.  I cannot wait to weigh myself today (currently I'm not at home).  I need to step my game up as far as exercising so I plan on taking some classes at the local YMCA.  My main problem areas are my legs, arms and stomach...heck my whole body has problem areas..LOL.  Anyhow, Friday evening I found myself standing in line for Famous Dave's.  I just wanted to order a little sandwich and eat some supple BBQ.  I looked at my mom and was like..."Should I?"  We walked outta there with no sandwich in hand, or in my stomach.   I then went to Walgreen's and got sum Wasabi n' Soy Sauce Blue Diamond Almonds which were the bomb diggety.  But that's what I get for not packin' snacks to take with me, I'll want to eat things I shouldn't.  Not that BBQ is bad, it's fast food BBQ.

I bought a little insulated lunch pail that evening for 99 cents.  It's a small compact thing and of course it's pink and colorful.  That's me!!! I will be putting snacks in it and taking it with me from now on.  I love the feeling of putting on clothes that were too tight that now feel loose.  I don't want to mess that feeling up so I need to watch what I put into my mouth.  I find myself dancing in the mirror and shakin' my tush....LOL!  What can I say, it feels really good losin' weight. We'll I gotta go and get ready for the day.. BTW, Feed my fishies in the upper left hand corner of my blog........ TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. Great job so far! It definitely feels good when you can feel the difference in your clothes! And - I have absolutely found that people's bands are totally different in how much of a fill gives them the restriction they want - or too much for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Read... everyone's band is different. Some people find restriction with very little fill, and some need a lot of fill. Just depends.

    Congrats on your success thus far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Random: I SO love your fishies!! :)

    ReplyDelete